Good morning Friends!
How was your first week of the Spiritual Fitness Challenge??! I am SO very proud of each and every one of you putting God first in your every day!
A few things not to forget!
There are 2 components of this challenge; the Spiritual challenge and the Fitness challenge.
- You register here on www.truthinkapparel.com (it’s free!), and you will have access of daily devotionals, scriputures, fitness tips, and sample workouts through the 90 days. Also by signing up, you enter to win super fun freebies at the end of the challenge! (emails will be randomly drawn for the chance to win)
- You commit to make your appointment, spending time with the Lord, FIRST thing in the morning for a minimum of 5 minutes. You choose how this looks for you,
- Reading from the Bible (just min of 5 min, dont make it complicated!). I have started Day 1 in Psalms and then skipped next to reading the first chapter in Proverbs to get a little more wisdom in my life ;)
- Praise and Prayer- listen to your favorite worship songs. I have many favorites that I will list soon!
- Scripture memorizing- You pick any scripture and meditate on it, practicing saying it outloud, write it down, test yourself and see if you can memorize the verse! Declare this over and over so that it is imprinted not only in your mind but in your heart.
- Prayer- simply asking God to come along side you today, to fill you up, to let your eyes, ears, and heart be open to what He has for you today and every day. You can start with praying Psalm 143:8 to start your day.
3) Journal: Write down 5 things (minimum) that you are grateful for today. You can certainly write down more as you are led, but have these things written down in ink so that you can always go back and be reminded of them.
- Spend 5 minutes (minimum) JUST MOVING! Pick something you preferably enjoy!
Examples include: Walking, running, jogging, biking, swimming, jump rope, dancing with your kids. Anything that gets your heart rate higher than usual!
2) Do the challenge for a minimum of 5 Days: This challenge is for YOU to do for a minimum of 5 days a week! I will not post blogs on the weekends so that you can get use to continuing the challenge a few days on your own. Please know, I am thinking and praying for all of you to just KEEP GOING, giving God the FIRST of your 5 minutes (minimum :) every day.
You can do this. I know you can! Keeping Going!! I am cheering you on!!!!
Please COMMENT below how implementing this practice everyday is doing in your life! I WANNA KNOW!Seek First, and everything else will be added to you!
Makin' Jesus Famous
I’m loving it. It helps me start my days off so well! Thanks for hosting this challenge! (Is there a way we can double check and make sure our emails got registered?)
I am loving it! My husband goes to the gym every morning from 6-7am and joined me Saturday at home on his bike while I was on my elliptical!
I know this challenge is a minimal of 5 days but I have chosen to do it saturdays and Sunday’s as well. It just puts me in the best mind frame for my day. It’s so grounding and peace giving.
I am enjoying it. Gets me started on the right foot