I posted a few weeks ago about loneliness. Because of the large response, I came to realize many of us feel alone. You can be in a room full of people and still feel very alone.
As a loving Father, He wants you to know that wherever you are in life, whatever you are going through, He's right there beside you, holding your hand in the midst of it. He knows feeling alone is like being in a prison. He wants to hold your hand as you sing your way out of it (Psalm 68:6).
It is critical we respond the right way when loneliness penetrates our lives.
Stand firm, remind yourself daily that He is still good, and declare these scriptures over your life.
21 Verses for When You Feel Lonely
1. The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.
- “For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare, and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.”
- “I can do all things through him who strengthens me.”
- “For everyone who has been born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world- our faith.”
1 John 5:4
- “God is with you – wherever you may go and no matter what life brings.”
- “She is clothed in strength and dignity, and she laughs without fear of the future.”
- "I loved you at your darkest."
8) but God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
- "Under His wings you will find refuge."
- "By the grace of God, I am what I am."
15) But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace to me was not without effect. No, I worked harder than all of them--yet not I, but the grace of God that was with me.
1 Corinthians 15:10
- "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not onto your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path."
- "You are beautiful for you are fearfully and wonderfully made."
- "Be strong. Be brave. Be fearless. You are never alone."
- "Mightier than the waves of the sea is His love for you."
- "Perhaps this is the moment for which you've been created."
- "I am complete in Him."
10) and you have been filled in him, who is the head of all rule and authority.
- "Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love."
- "To set the mind on the flesh is death, but to set the mind on the Spirit is life and peace."
18. "The Lord will fight for you, you need only to be still."
- "I will never leave you or forsake you."
- "You are altogether beautiful my darling, beautiful in every way."
Song of Songs 4:7
- "Whenever you feel unloved, unimportant, or insecure, remember to whom you belong."
9) So now you Gentiles are no longer strangers and foreigners. You are citizens along with all of God’s holy people. You are members of God’s family. 20 Together, we are his house, built on the foundation of the apostles and the prophets. And the cornerstone is Christ Jesus himself. 21 We are carefully joined together in him, becoming a holy temple for the Lord. 22 Through him you Gentiles are also being made part of this dwelling where God lives by his Spirit.
Truth Ink Apparel 2018
Makin' Jesus Famous