21 Verses on Kindness & Integrity
When the opportunity arises where you can be kind do it. If you can think of one act to do each day, then do it. Do your best never to let an opportunity of kindness to slip by you.
- 1.Jeremiah 9:24 "..I am the Lord, who exercises kindness, justice, and righteousness on the earth, for in these I delight" declares the Lord.
- Proverbs 11:16-17 “A kindhearted woman gains respect, but ruthless men gain only wealth. A kind man benefits himself, but a cruel man brings trouble on himself.”
- Proverbs 12:25 “An anxious heart weighs a man down, but a kind word cheers him up.”
- Proverbs 20:22 “Do not say, ‘I'll pay you back for this wrong!’ Wait for the Lord, and He will deliver you.”
- Proverbs 21:21 “He who pursues righteousness and love finds life, prosperity and honor.”
- Proverbs 22:11 “He who loves a pure heart and whose speech is gracious will have the King for his friend.”
- Jeremiah 9:24 “ ‘…but let him who boasts boast about this: that he understands and knows Me, that I am the Lord, who exercises kindness, justice and righteousness on earth, for in these I delight,’ declares the Lord.”
- Luke 6:31 “Do to others as you would have them do to you.”
- 1 Corinthians 13:4 “Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.”
- Galatians 5:22-23 “But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.”
- Ephesians 4:32 “Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.”
- Colossians 3:12-14 “Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity.”
- 1 Thessalonians 5:15 “Make sure that nobody pays back wrong for wrong, but always try to be kind to each other and to everyone else.”
- Titus 3:1-2 “Remind the people to be subject to rulers and authorities, to be obedient, to be ready to do whatever is good, to slander no one, to be peaceable and considerate, and to show true humility toward all men.”
- James 3:17 “But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure; then peace loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere.”
- 2 Peter 1:5-8 “For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness; and to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, love. For if you possess these qualities in increasing measure they will keep you from being ineffective and unproductive in your knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.”
- 1 John 3:18 “Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue, but with actions and in truth.”
- 1 John 4:12 “No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and His love is made complete is us.”
- Proverbs 3:3 Do not let kindness and truth leave you;
Bind them around your neck,
Write them on the tablet of your heart.
- 1 Corinthians 16:19 Do everything in love
- Micah 6:8 He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.
Be a Light!