10 Verses to Celebrate the Good News
Today, I am simply taking a few minutes to celebrate. Why am I celebrating, you ask? Because Good Friday is just around the corner, and we serve a God who is SO GOOD! ! Our God is so big that He was able to create the whole world but personal enough to know the number of hairs on your head. When God saw His people dying in sin, He forgave them and gave up His very own son so that we could have salvation. That’s huge. Jesus, God himself in human form, died so that you could live with in Heaven.
When we sometimes forget His goodness, its great to be reminded of His amazing character and promises, and the gift of Salvation! Help me celebrate and thank God for blessing us with something that we don’t deserve.
That's why I wanted to share these verses today as Good Friday draws near.
If Easter isn’t worth celebrating then I don’t know what is!
10 Bible Verses on Celebrating the Good News:
- Psalm 145:6-8 – Men shall speak of the power of Your awesome acts, And I will tell of Your greatness. They shall eagerly utter the memory of Your abundant goodness And will shout joyfully of Your righteousness. The LORD is gracious and merciful.
- Isaiah 63:7 – I will tell of the kindnesses of the LORD, the deeds for which he is to be praised, according to all the LORD has done for us.
- Psalm 147:1 – Praise the LORD. How good it is to sing praises to our God, how pleasant and fitting to praise him!
- Psalms 47:1 Clap your hands, all peoples! Shout to God with loud songs of joy!
- 1 Peter 1:8-9 Though you have not seen him, you love him. Though you do not now see him, you believe in him and rejoice with joy that is inexpressible and filled with glory, obtaining the outcome of your faith, the salvation of your souls.
- Psalm 71:8 My mouth is filled with your praise, declaring your splendor all day long.
- 2 Samuel 7:22 How great you are, Sovereign Lord! There is no one like you, and there is no God but you, as we have heard with our own ears.
Romans 11:36 For from him and through him and for him are all things.
To him be the glory forever! Amen.
- Psalm 16:2 I say to the Lord, “You are my Lord; apart from you I have no good thing.”
- Deuteronomy 10:21 He is your praise and He is your God, who has done these great and awesome things for you which your eyes have seen.